As a member of this team, you will be a part of a company with a vision-"to be the best real estate management company in the United States".
Our current Assistant Manager opening is for a successful Property Management professional who will help Village Green Apartments reach their goals
· Are you prepared to work as part of a high performance team? Our company goals are 100% occupancy with qualified residents, 100% rent collection and 100% customer satisfaction. As the assistant manager of one of our properties you REALLY make a difference - making sure that Customers are satisfied, that you are growing the bottom line, and you are part of a TEAM of AMAZING people.
· Would you like to put your skills to work in a positive environment?
· Marketing and sales activities - be creative and energetic in making sure the community knows all the advantages of living at your property
· Rent collection - You will be the primary responsible person for this area of property success. Reach your goals with fun and inventive programs to reward prompt payment and follow-up on delinquencies
· People skills - make your community one where your residents are happy and your results are rewarded
The successful candidate will have :
1-3 years as Assistant Manager
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Strong organizational, analytical and decision-making skills.
Experience in results-oriented, team-based property management environment, emphasizing diversity and technology to achieve goals.
OneSite software experience preferred, but not required.
NALP or CAM preferred but not required