Assistant Property Manager
|October 14, 2013 - October 21, 2013|
|Salary Range:||DOE: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour plus financial incentives & apartment discount|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401k with matching funds, Paid Vacation & Sick Days|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
At Lexington Asset Management, these are our favorite words to say to our residents-whether it is their first time to visit and see the potential of their new home, or a long-time resident who has arrived home after a long day away.
As a member of this team, you will be a part of a company with a vision-"to be the best real estate management company in the United States".
Our current Assistant Manager opening is for a successful Property Management professional who will help Village Green Apartments reach their goals
· Are you prepared to work as part of a high performance team? Our company goals are 100% occupancy with qualified residents, 100% rent collection and 100% customer satisfaction. As the assistant manager of one of our properties you REALLY make a difference - making sure that Customers are satisfied, that you are growing the bottom line, and you are part of a TEAM of AMAZING people.
· Would you like to put your skills to work in a positive environment?
· Marketing and sales activities - be creative and energetic in making sure the community knows all the advantages of living at your property
· Rent collection - You will be the primary responsible person for this area of property success. Reach your goals with fun and inventive programs to reward prompt payment and follow-up on delinquencies
· People skills - make your community one where your residents are happy and your results are rewarded
The successful candidate will have :
1-3 years as Assistant Manager
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Strong organizational, analytical and decision-making skills.
Experience in results-oriented, team-based property management environment, emphasizing diversity and technology to achieve goals.
OneSite software experience preferred, but not required.
NALP or CAM preferred but not required
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.